Registration is required, and Article Submission is FREE.
Indeed, your articles are the life-blood of our directory. Because we are
dedicated to providing only the very highest quality experience for our site
visitors, authors, and publishers, we have established some simple guidelines for
(In all cases... our TOS (terms-of-service) apply.)
- All submissions are welcome. Each submission will be viewed by one of our
editorial staff. The editor will determine whether or not your submitted article
meets our standards for content, writing quality, and adherence to our editorial
policies. We reserve the right to deny publication of any article which, in the sole
opinion of our editor, is not appropriate for our directory. If your article is
of high quality but simply needs some tweaking to be acceptable, our editor will
suggest changes and you may re-submit. We cannot, however, edit your work or
give you specific reasons why your work was denied.
- Your article should written in English for publication to English speaking/reading countries.
- We accept only articles which fit logically into one of our established categories.
(Note: If you feel that your article would better fit into a more specific category
which is not listed on our site, please submit your article, place it in the '@New Category Please'
category and list the suggested category IN CAPITAL LETTERS at the top of your
article. Our editors will consider the category and edit this suggestion out before
publishing your article.
- While we accept articles from automated article submission services or software,
and from authors directly, you must use a service that places the article in an
appropriate category. Each article must be individually submitted by the author,
or article owner, and the submitter must be the legal copyright holder for the
article submitted. Submissions made through submission services are assumed to
be the property of the legal copyright owner.
- Don't use pornography or say something against the law. (I mean, you can...
We simply won't publish it, so don't waste our time or yours. Health Fitness for All does not
publish articles related to gambling.
- We reserve the right to place your article in a different category than you
selected... if our editor believes it to be a more appropriate category or
sub-category for your article.
- Expect to hear from the editor from time to time. If something affects you as a
writer, or if there are technical changes, maybe something in the 'Terms of Service'
or these guidelines that affects everyone was recently added ... you'll want to know.
Your email address will never be given to ANYONE
but if you want to participate in this information portal, then please understand
that this site must be in communication with it's members from time to time. This
is a membership requirement.
- And lastly, understand that your articles will be published elsewhere, which
is the entire point of an article directory.
Here are several "DO NOT DO" items to keep in mind when submitting articles:
(Articles which do not conform to all of our guidelines will be automatically declined.)
- Do not use ALL CAPS in your headlines. User upper and lower case only.
- Do not put (") (') or (/) in any article title. Any of these will
generally create problems.
- Do not repeat the title of your article in the body section of the submission
form. This will be automatically declined.
- Do not put affiliate links or link backs to your own sites in the body of
the article. Affiliate links and link backs to your own sites are only allowed
in the author's biography section.
- Do not put any author contact information or details in the body of the
article. Again, only use the "bio" section for this information.
- Do not write a sales pitch. Only articles which contain quality, useable,
content will be approved. Remember, the main goal of your article marketing campaign
is to be picked up by other webmasters for reprint. So create useful copy and watch
your links soar!
- Do not use imbedded links in the body of an article... if you are linking
out to a resource then put the full url with full "http:" protocol. NO html links
in the article body will be allowed.
- Do not use imbedded links in your "bio". Use only full url's with the full
"http:" protocol. This is the area to use html or the link will not be live. The
non use of embedded links is for your benefit. If someone prints the article
"Dog Training" will NOT bring them back to your site, but www.yoursite.com will.
Here are some things you will WANT TO DO to improve your article
- Use only full "http:" protocol urls.
- Make an offer to readers to respond to in your bio. Example: free newsletter,
free white paper, more information, etc. Give them a reason to click over to you.
- You are allowed up to three (3) live links in your bio... use them.
- Code all your links to open to a new browser window. This leaves your article
open for reference.
- Submit more articles... Remember: More links on more websites means
more exposure for your website